Design by Marie Segares/Underground Crafter.
This simple crochet waves pattern makes a bold statement without using increases or decreases.
This pattern is also available as part of a kit with yarn on Bluprint.
- Finished Size: Baby Blanket: 44” (112 cm) long x 25.5” (65 cm) unblocked.
- Gauge: 16.5 sts x 8.5 rows in pattern = 4” (10 cm). Exact gauge is not critical for this project.
- Basic crochet stitches: chain, double crochet, half double crochet, single crochet, slip stitch, treble (triple) crochet)
- Crocheting flat in rows
- Crocheting in the back loop only
- Changing colors
- Cloudborn Fibers Superwash Merino Worsted Twist (100% superwash Merino wool, 3.5 oz/100 g/220 yds/201 m) – 2 skeins each in 14-018 Ocean (CA), 14-013 Sky Blue (CB), and 14-002 Taupe Heather (CB), or approximately 440 yds (402 m) each in any 3 colors of medium weight yarn.
- US Size I-9/5.5 mm crochet hook, or size needed to obtain gauge.
- Yarn needle.
Skill Level: Easy