Design by Marie Segares/Underground Crafter.
This mini a-line dress makes a festive decoration.
- Finished Size: Approximately 3.25” (8.5 cm) tall.
- Gauge: Exact gauge is not critical for this project. Stitches should be small so that project is stiff.
- Basic crochet stitches: chain, single crochet
- Crocheting flat in rows
- Special stitch pattern: fsc (with written description and video tutorial, and instructions for using alternate method to start project)
- Red Heart Super Saver yarn (100% acrylic, 7 oz/198 g/364 yd/333 m) – 1 skein in 319 Cherry Red or 311 White, or approximately 30 yd (27.5 m) in any medium weight yarn for each ornament.
- US F-5/3.75 mm crochet hook, or any size needed to obtain correct gauge.
- Yarn needle.
- Stitch marker.
- Half of one pipe cleaner for each ornament.
Skill Level: Easy
Leave a Reply