Design by Marie Segares/Underground Crafter.
Make this simple, unisex scarf your own by adjusting the width or length. A self-striping yarn makes the colorwork easy.
- Finished Size: Customizable. Photographed sample measures 5” (13 cm) wide x 61” (155 cm) long.
- Gauge: First Square = 5” (13 cm) square in pattern. Exact gauge is not critical for this project.
- Basic crochet stitches: chain, single crochet
- Crocheting flat in rows
- Crocheting in the back loop, increasing, skipping stitches
- Paintbox Yarns Chunky Pots yarn (100% acrylic, 7.1 oz/200 g, 297 yd/272 m) – 2 skeins in PP01 Making Hay, or approximately 297 yd (272 m) in any bulky weight yarn. PLEASE NOTE: I used exactly 1 skein of yarn for this project, so if your gauge is different than mine, you may run out before finishing. That’s why I recommend getting 2 skeins just in case.
- US K-10.5/6. 5 mm crochet hook, or any size needed to obtain correct gauge.
- Yarn needle.
- Stitch marker.
Skill Level: Easy