This quick and easy Christmas tree softie includes optional instructions for making an ornament. This would be great for decorating or using as a gift tag.
Approximately 7” (18 cm) tall.
Basic crochet stitches: chain, single crochet, slip stitch
Crocheting flat in rows
Increasing, changing colors, seaming with single crochet
Tree (before Trunk) = approximately 5.5” (14 cm) tall in pattern. Exact gauge is not critical for this project but stitches should be small so that fiber filling doesn’t show.
- Red Heart Super Saver (7 oz/198 g/364 yds/333 m/100 % acrylic) – 1 skein each in 368 Paddy Green (CA) and 365 Coffee (CB), or approximately 60 yd (55 m) in CA and 15 yd (14 m) in CB in any medium weight yarn.
- US Size F-5/3.75 mm crochet hook, or size needed to obtain gauge.
- Fairfield Poly-Fil® Premium Fiber Fill.
- Oriental Trading Christmas Bag of Buttons.
- Yarn needle with an eye small enough to fit through button holes.
Skill Level: Easy
Design by Marie Segares/Underground Crafter.