Norman Buttons the Snowman Pillow
Design by Marie Segares/Underground Crafter.
Bring some cheer inside on a cold day with this classic snowman pillow.
- Finished Size: Fits a 12” (30.5 cm) square pillow form.
- Gauge: Front Panel = 6.5” (16.5 cm) diameter through Rnd 6 in pattern. Exact gauge is not critical for this project.
- Basic crochet stitches: chain, double crochet, half double crochet, single crochet, slip stitch
- Crocheting flat in rows, crocheting in the round
- Increasing, seaming
- Pattern includes linked photo tutorial for seaming
- Red Heart Super Saver yarn (100% acrylic, 7 oz/198 g, 364 yd/333 m) – 1 skein each in 311 White (CA), 334 Buff (CB), 256 Carrot (CC), and 312 Black (CD), or approximately 40 yd (36.5 m) in CA, 225 yd (206 m) in CB, 15 yd (14 m) in CC, and 40 yd (36.5 m) in CD in any medium weight yarn.
- US H-8/5 mm crochet hook, or any size needed to obtain correct gauge.
- Yarn or tapestry needle with eye small enough to sew through buttons.
- Sew through or shank buttons:
0.75” (2 cm) buttons – 6 for smile,
1.5” (4 cm) buttons – 2 for eyes, and
0.875” (2.5 cm) buttons – 2 for back closure.
- Fairfield Crafter’s Choice 12” x 12” Basic Pillow Form .
- Stitch marker or scrap yarn.
Skill Level: Easy
Christmas Gingerbread Dog Bandanna
Your pets will have just as much fun with these gingerbread bandanna’s as you during the Christmas holidays.
Barbie Christmas Angel
This beautiful doll dress pattern is designed to decorate your home during the Christmas holidays.
Embellished Wall Hanging or Table Runner
This versatile holiday cloth measures 14 by 43 inches.
6-Point Star Bookmark
Allow this star bookmark to enlighten you in your reading adventures.
Christmas Tree Bookmark
Here is a pretty tree with a star bookmark. It’s cute and would make for a lovely gift during the holidays.
Fox and Reindeer Edging
Free crochet pattern for a Fox and Reindeer Edging by Repeat Crafter Me.