The Sunny Citrus Pillow is a crochet pattern by Emily Littlefair from Round and Round the Crochet Hook: Patterns To Inspire and Admire excerpted with permission from Tuva Publishing.
Note from the designer: “When I was making the motifs for this cushion, I was constantly reminded of citrus fruits. Yep, in the yellow tones I used, they looked like slices of lemons. I was aiming for the sun, but citrus fruit was close enough. This cushion will add the warmth of the sunny day to any room. As a thought… More of these motifs joined together would make a lovely blanket.”
- Each Motif – About 6 3⁄4” (17 cm) square
- Each 4-Motif Block (excluding Border) – About 13 1⁄4” (34 cm)
- To fit 16” (40.5 cm) Pillow Form
- DMC Natura Just Cotton
- Color A – Ble (#83)
- Color B – Tournesol (#16)
- Color C – Giroflee (#85) 2 balls
- Color D – Nacar (#35)
- Color E – Blue Jeans (#26)
- Color F – Azur (#56)
- Color G – Ivory (#02)
- One ball of each color was used, except for Color C.
- Hook: Size E-4 (3.50 mm)
- Scissors & Yarn Needle
- 16” (40.5 cm) square Pillow Form
Skill Level: Easy
Design by Emily Littlefair for Underground Crafter.