Design by Marie Segares/Underground Crafter.
Get cozy with this simple motif envelope pillow.
- Basic crochet stitches: chain, double crochet, single crochet, slip stitch
- Crocheting in rounds, increasing, changing colors, seaming
Gauge: Square in pattern = 4” (10 cm) square. Exact gauge is not critical for this project.
- Red Heart Super Saver yarn (100% acrylic, 7 oz/198 g/364 yd/333 m) – 1 skein ea in 387 Soft Navy (CA) and 256 Carrot (CB), or approximately 166 yd (152 m) in ea of 2 colors in any medium weight yarn.
- US H-8/5 mm crochet hook, or size needed to obtain gauge.
- Fairfield Crafter’s Choice 12” x 12” Pillow.
- Yarn needle.
Skill Level: Easy