Design by Marie Segares/Underground Crafter.
This reversible, textured pillow works up quickly in a super bulky weight yarn. This is the first pattern in the Hygge Home Crochet Along with CAL Central.
- Finished Size: Approximately 18.5” (47 cm) square to loosely fit an 18” (46 cm) square pillow form.
- Gauge: 7 sts = 4” (10 cm) across in basketweave stitch. Exact gauge is not critical for this project.
- Basic crochet stitches: chain, double crochet, single crochet, slip stitch
- Crocheting flat in rows (for the pillow panels), crocheting in the round (for borders)
- Crocheting in the back loop only, seaming (with linked tutorials)
- Special stitches: BPdc and FPdc (with written instructions and linked video tutorials in pattern)
- Red Heart Sweet Home yarn (100% polyester, 10.5 oz/300 g, 193 yd/177 m) – 1 skein each in 1514 Spruce (CA) and 9680 Rain Forest, or approximately 193 yd (177 m) in each of 2 colors in any super bulky weight yarn.
- US N/P-15/10 mm crochet hook, or any size needed to obtain correct gauge.
- Yarn needle.
- Fairfield Soft Touch Pillow 18” x 18”.
Skill Level: Intermediate