Design by Marie Segares/Underground Crafter.
This cozy pillow has a deep pile like a shag rug. The lamb stitch is formed with simple crochet stitches. A video tutorial for the lamb stitch is embedded in the free crochet pattern on my blog.
Finished Size: Approximately 11.5” (29 cm) square to fit a 12” (30.5 cm) square pillow form.
Gauge: 16 dc = 4” (10 cm). Exact gauge is not critical for this project. Stitches should be close together so pillow form does not show through.
- Lion Brand Feels Like Butta Bonus Bundle yarn (100% polyester, 9.7 oz/275 g, 590 yd/540 m) – 1 skein in 149 Pale Gray or 3 skeins Lion Brand Feels Like Butta (100% polyester, 3.5 oz/100 g, 218 yd/199 m) in 149 Pale Grey, or approximately 526 yd (481 m) in any chenille-type, medium weight yarn.
- WeCrochet Bright Hooks US Size I-9/5.5 mm crochet hook, or size needed to obtain gauge.
- 4 sew-through or shank buttons – 1 used 0.75” (2 cm) buttons.
- Clover bent tip needle, or any yarn needle thin enough to fit through button holes.
- Fairfield Poly-Fil Premier Ultra Plush Pillow Insert – 12” square.
Skill Level: Beginner