Design by Marie Segares/Underground Crafter.
This simple lace shawl is a one skein project that can be customized to your preferred width. A self-striping yarn does the colorwork for you! This pattern was the third Weekend Mystery Crochet Along with Underground Crafter. This listing and the blog post have been updated with “the big reveal.”
- Basic crochet stitches: chain, double crochet single crochet, slip stitches
- Crocheting flat in rows, crocheting in the round
- Crocheting into chain spaces, crocheting into side of rows (includes video tutorials)
Adult: 62” (157.5 cm) long before blocking x 8” (20.5 cm) wide.
- King Cole Harvest DK yarn (90% acrylic/10% alpaca, 5.3 oz/150 g, 585 yd/535 m) – 1 skein in 5203 Heather, or approximately 585 yd (535 m) in any light weight, self-striping, acrylic or acrylic blend yarn.
- US Size H-8/5 mm crochet hook, or size needed to obtain gauge.
- Stitch markers.
- Yarn needle.
Skill Level: Easy
You Might Also Enjoy The Following
This crochet shawl pattern will not only keep you warm, but it is also the perfect accessory to brighten up your outfits!
This one-skein shawl features a pretty stitch pattern that looks great with the variegated yarn. Plus, it’s a quick last-minute gift idea.
This pretty striped shawl pattern is designed to go on top of a couch, but can also be worn as a shawl.
If you’re looking for something simple to keep you warm in the cold winter weather, then look no further than this crochet shawl.
Wear this shawl in many ways for any occasion throughout the year!
This beautiful crochet shawl pattern is perfect for all occasions throughout the year!