Design by Candy Lifshes from Meladora’s Creations.
This beautiful crochet shawl pattern is perfect for any outfit and any season!
I’ve decided to try out a yarn cake! I’ve seen pictures of other’s crochet projects when they used a yarn cake and I thought the color changes were beautiful! They have them at my local yarn store where I get most of my yarn but they never really had any colors that caught my eye. Plus it would be a big investment because each Yarn cake is 1000 meters and cost 75 shekels! (That’s roughly 21 dollars) For just one skein! But I suppose that’s why they call it a “cake” and not a “skein”, it’s waaay more than a skein.
Finished Size: Plus size
- HOOK: 4 mm hook or size G hook for the US
- YARN: I used a Yarn cake from YarnArt “Flowers” yarn, color 268
- Content: 55% Organic Cotton 45% Anti Pilling Acrylic
- Ball Weight: 250 g (8.8 oz)
- Yarn Weight: 1 : Fingering
- Yarn Length: 1000 m (1093 yd)
Skill Level: Easy