Design by Marie Segares/Underground Crafter.
This slouchy hat pattern is made to go with the Ocean Fade Scarf. It’s a solid stitch pattern to keep you cozy during the coldest winter months.
This simple stitch combination creates a gently textured, slouchy beanie. It’s a perfect project for mini skeins.
- 8 sts = 1.75” (4.5 cm) with smaller hook in pattern for Hat Band. For best fit, always check your gauge.
- 14 sts x 12 rows = 4” (10 cm) with larger hook in sc, dc alternating pattern. For best fit, always check your gauge.
- Teen/Adult: 21” (53.5 cm) hat circumference x 9” (23 cm) height.
- Basic crochet stitches: chain, single crochet, double crochet, slip stitch
- Crocheting crocheting flat in rows, crocheting in the round
- Crocheting over yarn tails, crocheting in the back loop only (pattern includes links to photo or video tutorials for each)
- WeCrochet Brava yarn Mini Packs (100% acrylic, 18 oz/600 g/1308 yd/1196 m) in 28460 Blues – 1 mini skein each in 28413 Black (A), 28435 Hunter (B), 28418 Celestial (C), 28442 Peacock (D), 28450 Silver (E), 28412 Avocado (F), 28454 Tranquil (G), 28443 Peapod (H), 28451 Sky (I), 28438 Mint (J), and 28428 Dove Heather (K), or approximately 26.5 yd (24 m) each in A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, and K in any medium weight yarn.
- WeCrochet Brava Worsted yarn (100% acrylic, 3.5 oz/100 g/218 yd/200 m) – 1 skein in 28419 Clarity, or approximately 35 yd (32 m) in L in any medium weight yarn.
- US Size I-9/5.5 mm crochet hook, or size needed to obtain gauge.
- US Size H-8/5 mm crochet hook, or size needed to obtain gauge.
- Yarn needle.
Skill Level: Easy
Leave a Reply