Design by Marie Segares/Underground Crafter.
This luxuriously soft infinity scarf blends a variegated, chenille-like yarn with stitches at different heights to create texture and visual interest. This pattern was designed for the 2019 Scarf of the Month Club.
- Finished Size: Adult: 7” (18 cm) wide x 51” (129.5 cm) long.
- Gauge: 8 sts = 4” (10 cm) across in pattern. Exact gauge is not critical for this project.
- Basic crochet stitches: chain, double crochet, single crochet
- Crocheting flat in rows, seaming
- Red Heart Sweet Home yarn (100% polyester, 10.5 oz/300 g, 193 yd/177 m) – 1 skein in 9579 Berry Bliss, or approximately 193 yd (177 m) in any super bulky weight yarn.
- US Size N/P-15/10 mm crochet hook, or size needed to obtain gauge.
- Yarn needle.
Skill Level: Easy