Design by Marie Segares/Underground Crafter.
Use the traditional granny square to mimic the look of the classic quilt pattern. The finished size covers a double bed.
Gauge: Granny Square = 4” (10 cm) square in pattern. Exact gauge is not critical for this project.
- Basic crochet stitches: chain, double crochet, single crochet, slip stitch
- Crocheting in the round (for squares and most of borders), crocheting flat in rows (for additional borders)
- Skipping stitches, increasing, crocheting in chain spaces
- Medium weight yarn in 3 colors – approximately 1,460 yds (1,335 m) in gold (CA), 1,780 yd (1,628 m) in cream (CB), and 3,470 yd (3,173 m) in black (CC).
- US Size J-10/6 mm crochet hook, or size needed to obtain gauge.
- Yarn needle.
Skill Level: Easy
You Might Also Enjoy The Following
How To Crochet A Blanket With Extended Half Double Crochets
This crochet blanket pattern not only features a simple and mindless stitch , but also a pretty texture that you will enjoy displaying around your home.
Easy Crochet Filet Blanket
This crochet filet blanket is the perfect pattern for learning filet crochet. It’s easy and pretty and can be adjusted to any size you need.
Simple and Easy Double Crochet Batch Blanket
This crochet blanket may be easy, but it is pretty enough for making gifts for the entire family.
Fast and Easy Crochet Textured Blanket
This crochet blanket pattern does not only have a beautiful texture, but it also works up fast and easy! Plus it’s the perfect gift for both genders.
One Row Repeat Crochet Blanket Easy Crochet Pattern
Not only easy and mindless, this crochet blanket also features a beautiful texture that you’ll enjoy displaying in any room of your home.
Textured Criss Cross Crochet Blanket Pattern
If you love textures in a simple column, then you will love this easy textured blanket pattern.
Leave a Reply