Combine this simple stitch pattern with a solid yarn for an heirloom-quality baby blanket. Or, create something whimsical using stripes or a multicolor yarn.
The size is adjustable. Photographed sample measures approximately 32” (81.5 cm) square.
- Basic crochet stitches: chain, double crochet, single crochet, slip stitch
- Crocheting flat in rows (for blanketd), crocheting in the round (for edging and border)
- Special stitch: dec (with written explanation in pattern)
Gauge: Exact gauge is not critical for this project. Choose a hook that is recommended for the yarn you select.
- Cascade 220 Superwash yarn (100% acrylic, 4.5 oz/128 g/268 yd/245 m) – 6 skeins in 1915 Banana Cream, or approximately 1,315 yd (1,202.5 m) in any light medium weight yarn.
- US Size H-8/5 mm crochet hook, or size needed to obtain gauge.
- Yarn needle.
- 4 locking stitch markers.
Skill Level: Easy
This ripple blanket pattern is available in three sizes, making it great for everyone.
This pretty striped granny blanket is worked up in an economic yarn, and is available in all sizes!
Babies are going to love the pretty colors in this crochet baby blanket pattern. On top of that, you got fun bobbles for their tiny little fingers to play with.
This crochet baby blanket features a combination of textures and stripes to keep your baby warm and entertained with vibrant colors!
A few simple stripes along with a pretty texture is what makes this crochet baby blanket stand out.
This open stitch baby blanket pattern is perfect for all seasons when you need a little extra to keep your little ones warm.