This show-stopping motif blanket features 6-petal mayapple flowers. A self-striping yarn does all the colorwork for you, so there are fewer ends to weave in on this colorful, motif project.
This pattern is also available as part of a kit on Bluprint (formerly Craftsy).
- Stroller Blanket: 23” (58.5 cm) wide x 30.25” (77 cm) long.
- Baby Blanket: 37.5” (95 cm) square.
- Child’s Blanket: 44.75” (113.5 cm) wide x 52” (132 cm) long.
- Throw: 52” (132 cm) square.
Motif = 7.25” (18.5 cm) square in pattern. Exact gauge is not critical for this project
- Basic crochet stitches: chain, double crochet, half double crochet, single crochet, slip stitch
- Crocheting in the round, increasing, skipping stitches, crocheting in chain spaces, joining motifs
- Special stitches: cdc and pf (with written explanation in pattern)
- Sprightly Spectrum Worsted yarn (50% acrylic/50% wool, 3.5 oz/100 g/190 yd/174 m) – 5 (10, 13, 18) skeins in 506-005 Mai Tai, or approximately 881 yd (1781 yd, 2956 yd, 3,420 yd/805.5 m (1628.5 m, 2602.5 m, 3,127 m) in any medium weight yarn.
- US Size I-9/5.5 mm crochet hook, or size needed to obtain gauge.
- Yarn needle.
Skill Level: Easy
Design by Underground Crafter.