Design by Marie Segares/Underground Crafter.
This colorful decorative pillow will light up any room.
Finished Size: Approximately 12” (30.5 cm) square.
- Basic crochet stitches: chain, double crochet, single crochet, slip stitch, treble (triple) crochet
- Crocheting flat in rows, crocheting in the round, seaming (with linked photo tutorials for seaming methods used)
- Special stitch: FPsc (includes linked video tutorial)
- Lion Brand Vanna’s Choice yarn (100% acrylic, 3.5 oz/100 g, 170 yd/156 m) – 1 skein each in 113 Scarlet (CA), 135 Rust (CB), 158 Mustard (CC), 172 Kelly Green (CD), 109 Colonial Blue (CE), 145 Eggplant (CF), and 100 White (CG), or approximately 60 yd (55 m) in each of 7 colors in any medium weight yarn.
- Furls Odyssey US Size H-8/5 mm crochet hook, or size needed to obtain gauge.
- Fairfield Poly-Fil Premier Ultra Plush Pillow Insert – 12” square.
- Locking stitch markers.
- Yarn needle.
Gauge: 16 dc x 8 rows = 4” (10 cm). Exact gauge is not critical for this project. Stitches should be close together so pillow form does not show through.
Skill Level: Easy
This beautiful crochet pillow pattern is perfect for the summer with the cheerful colors! Choose any colors to match the season, the holiday or your home.
Make this crochet heart pillow for a special Valentine’s gift. The finished size fits an 18″ pillow form and is perfect for the living or bedroom.
This crochet pillow pattern is worked up in beautifully textured stitch using a super bulky yarn.
This holiday throw and pillow set is great for decorating and keeping warm during the Christmas holidays.
Here is the perfect pillow for those who love to have their bacon and eggs for breakfast.
This crochet pillow looks like a bit of work, but for those who love to gamble the slot machines, this will make for the best gift ever!