This square uses bobbles to create simple symbols: an “x” and a diamond.
Finished Size: Motif = 6” (15 cm)
- Lion Brand Heartland yarn (Solids: 100% acrylic, 5 oz/142 g, 251 yd/230 m; Tweeds: 94% acrylic/6% rayon, 4 oz/113 g, 200 yd/183 m): 14 skeins in your choice of colors, or approximately 3,320 yards/3,036 meters in any medium weight yarn.
- Clover Amour US Size I-9/5.5 mm crochet hook, or size that matches gauge or you prefer using with medium weight yarn.
- Clover Tassel Maker in Large or Small, or the bundle of both sizes (optional, but very helpful if you plan to finish your blanket with tassels).
- Clover Quick Locking Stitch Marker set (optional, but helpful for marking the front and holding pieces together for seaming).
- Clover Chibi yarn needle.
Skill Level: Intermediate
This beautiful six inch granny square can be crocheted up in an array of colors to create bright and beautiful crochet projects.
This Tunisian stitch Afghan square is available in multiple sizes ranging from 4″-27″.
This is an easy crochet square, but yet so beautiful in the way the color changes are made at the corners! It’s a CAL, so be on the lookout for more beauties to go with this one.
This six inch crochet afghan square makes for a nice stash buster pattern when worked up in three colors as shown.
Here is the perfect granny square to make a beautiful summer blanket! This is shown in pink, but you could use up all your colors for a bright and cheerful floral blanket!
Not only is this 6 inch crochet square beginner-friendly, but it is also beautiful and makes for a nice stashbuster.