Post stitches and bobbles add texture to this square. Make your version 6” or 12”. This square is part of the You’ve Got Options Crochet Along with CAL Central.
Finished Motif: Through Rnd 7 = 6” (15 cm); through Rnd 14 = 12” (30.5 cm).
- Basic crochet stitches: chain, double crochet, half double crochet, single crochet, slip stitch, treble (triple) crochet
- Crocheting in the round, increasing, crocheting in the back loop only, skipping stitches, crocheting in chain spaces
- Special stitches: bob, FPdc, FPsc (with written instructions and linked video tutorials in pattern)
Through Rnd 7 = 6” (15 cm) in pattern. Exact gauge is not critical for this project.
- Lion Brand Crayola Cake yarn (100% acrylic, 3 oz/85 g, 177 yd/162 m) – 1 skein in 605N Aquamarine, or approximately 150 yd/137 m of any medium weight yarn.
- US Size J-10/6 mm crochet hook, or any size needed to obtain correct gauge.
- Yarn needle.
Skill Level: Intermediate
Design by Marie Segares/Underground Crafter.