Design by Marie Segares/Underground Crafter.
This textured bag is the perfect size for bringing your project on your next adventure.
- Finished Size: 14.75” (37.5 cm) wide x 10” (25.5 cm) tall with 15” (38 cm) straps.
- Gauge: 14 sts in pattern = 4” (10 cm) across. Exact gauge is not critical for this project.
- Basic crochet stitches: chain, single crochet, slip stitch
- Crocheting flat in rows, changing colors, crocheting in the round (for edging), seaming with single crochet
- Special stitch pattern: bob (with written description and linked video tutorial in pattern)
- Paintbox Yarns Simply Chunky yarn (100% acrylic, 3.5 oz/100 g, 149 yd/136 m) – 2 skeins in 333 Marine Blue (CA), or approximately 230 yd (210.5 m) in any bulky weight yarn.
- Paintbox Yarns Chunky Pots yarn (100% acrylic, 7.1 oz/200 g, 297 yd/272 m) –1 skein in PP09 Paradise (CB), or approximately 190 yd (174 m) in any bulky weight yarn.
- US I-9/5.5 mm crochet hook, or any size needed to obtain correct gauge.
- Yarn needle.
Skill Level: Intermediate
Small Bag with Flower
This pretty textured bag is designed to hold an Ipad, a Tablet or anything similar.
Single Crochet Bag
This bag is perfect for crochet beginners. I worked it in a variegated yarn to give a nice color design, but you can just as well make this in a solid color as well.
This beginner-friendly bag is simple, but elegant enough for anyone to make and use as a handbag.
Simple Stripes Single Crochet Bag
The simple stripes single crochet bag pattern is perfect for absolute crochet beginners. For those not comfortable making color changes, the bag can easily be worked up in a single color,
Simple Boho Tote & Strap Crochet Pattern
This elegant bag pattern is easy to crochet. It looks like a nice size for your everyday needs as you head out to do your errands.
Sewing Bag #2054
FREE crochet pattern for a Sewing Bag #2054 made available by Free Vintage Crochet.
Leave a Reply