This textured bag is the perfect size for bringing your project on your next adventure.
14.75” (37.5 cm) wide x 10” (25.5 cm) tall with 15” (38 cm) straps.
- Basic crochet stitches: chain, single crochet, slip stitch
- Crocheting flat in rows, changing colors, crocheting in the round (for edging), seaming with single crochet
- Special stitch pattern: bob (with written description and linked video tutorial in pattern)
14 sts in pattern = 4” (10 cm) across. Exact gauge is not critical for this project.
- Paintbox Yarns Simply Chunky yarn (100% acrylic, 3.5 oz/100 g, 149 yd/136 m) – 2 skeins in 333 Marine Blue (CA), or approximately 230 yd (210.5 m) in any bulky weight yarn.
- Paintbox Yarns Chunky Pots yarn (100% acrylic, 7.1 oz/200 g, 297 yd/272 m) –1 skein in PP09 Paradise (CB), or approximately 190 yd (174 m) in any bulky weight yarn.
- US I-9/5.5 mm crochet hook, or any size needed to obtain correct gauge.
- Yarn needle.
Skill Level: Intermediate
Design by Marie Segares/Underground Crafter.