The Myrtle Square, a popcorn stitch granny square. If you don’t know the difference between popcorns, bobbles, and puffs, don’t worry! I’ve included a video tutorial that will make it all clear.
Finished Size: Motif = 6” (15 cm)
- Lion Brand Heartland yarn (Solids: 100% acrylic, 5 oz/142 g, 251 yd/230 m; Tweeds: 94% acrylic/6% rayon, 4 oz/113 g, 200 yd/183 m): 14 skeins in your choice of colors, or approximately 3,320 yards/3,036 meters in any medium weight yarn.
- Clover Amour US Size I-9/5.5 mm crochet hook, or size that matches gauge or you prefer using with medium weight yarn.
- Clover Tassel Maker in Large or Small, or the bundle of both sizes (optional, but very helpful if you plan to finish your blanket with tassels).
- Clover Quick Locking Stitch Marker set (optional, but helpful for marking the front and holding pieces together for seaming).
- Clover Chibi yarn needle.
Skill Level: Easy
This Tunisian stitch Afghan square is available in multiple sizes ranging from 4″-27″.
This is an easy crochet square, but yet so beautiful in the way the color changes are made at the corners! It’s a CAL, so be on the lookout for more beauties to go with this one.
This six inch crochet afghan square makes for a nice stash buster pattern when worked up in three colors as shown.
Here is the perfect granny square to make a beautiful summer blanket! This is shown in pink, but you could use up all your colors for a bright and cheerful floral blanket!
Not only is this 6 inch crochet square beginner-friendly, but it is also beautiful and makes for a nice stashbuster.
This c2c crochet afghan square pattern is available in multiple sizes, making it a great go-to pattern to incorporate into afghans with other squares.