This adorable rag doll style amigurumi character has a pocket in the back for lip balm or other goodies.
Finished Size: Approximately 4” (10 cm) diameter before stuffing.
- Basic crochet stitches: chain, half double crochet, single crochet, slip stitch
- Crocheting flat in rows, crocheting in the round, increasing, decreasing, seaming
- Special stitch pattern: sc2tog (with written instructions and linked video tutorial)
Gauge: Through Rnd 8 in Back pattern = 4” (10 cm). Exact gauge is not required for this pattern. Stitches should be small so that fiber filling doesn’t show.
- King Cole Truffle yarn (100% polyamide, 3.5 oz/100 g, 196 yd/180 m) – 1 skein in 1372 Fondant, or approximately 55 yd (50.5 m) in any medium weight or fur yarn.
- US Size H-8/5 mm crochet hook, or any size needed to obtain gauge.
- Fairfield World Poly-Fil Premium Fiber Fill – 12 ounce bag.
- 6 mm black safety eyes – 1 pair.
- Yarn needle.
- Stitch markers.
Skill Level: Easy
Design by Marie Segares/Underground Crafter.