Strips of lacy puff stitch shells create a stunning, heirloom-quality baby blanket.
This pattern was originally designed as a Craftsy/Bluprint kit in January 2018.
- Stroller: 37” (94 cm) height x 36” (106.5 cm) wide.
- Baby Blanket: 37” (94 cm) height x 42” (106.5 cm) wide.
- Photographed sample is size Baby Blanket.
Gauge: Strip = 3.5” (9 cm) wide in pattern. Exact gauge is not critical for this project.
- Basic crochet stitches: chain, double crochet, single crochet, slip stitch
- Crocheting flat in rows, joining strips with linked tutorial
- Special stitch: pf (with written explanation in pattern and link to tutorial)
- Sprightly Acrylic Worsted yarn (100% acrylic, 3.5 oz/100 g/201 yd/184 m) – 4 (5) skeins in 501-005 Lavender (CA), 3 (4) skeins in 501-020 Misty Pink (CB), and 2 skeins in 501-025 White (CC), or approximately 732 yd/915 yd (669.5 m/836.5 m) in CA, 550 yd/732 yd (503 m/669.5 m) in CB, 320 yd/400 yd (292.5 m/366 m) in CC in any medium weight yarn.
- US Size I-9/5.5 mm crochet hook, or size needed to obtain gauge.
- Yarn needle.
Skill Level: Intermediate
See More From Underground Crafter.