Design by Marie Segares/Underground Crafter.
This scarf pattern is the perfect match for the Ocean Fade Slouchy Hat.
This textured, fringed scarf uses a simple stitch combination. Worked along the length, you’ll have no ends to weave in at all! It’s a perfect project for mini skeins.
- Basic crochet stitches: chain, single crochet, double crochet
- Crocheting crocheting flat in rows
- Crocheting over yarn tails, changing colors, making fringe (pattern includes links to photo or video tutorials for each)
- Teen/Adult: 66.5” (169 cm) length x 5” (13 cm) height not including fringe.
- Gauge: 14 sts = 4” (10 cm) wide in pattern. Exact gauge is not critical for this pattern.
- WeCrochet Brava yarn Mini Packs (100% acrylic, 18 oz/600 g/1308 yd/1196 m) in 28460 Blues – 1 mini skein each in 28413 Black (A), 28435 Hunter (B), 28418 Celestial (C), 28442 Peacock (D), 28450 Silver (E), 28412 Avocado (F), 28454 Tranquil (G), 28443 Peapod (H), 28451 Sky (I), 28438 Mint (J), and 28428 Dove Heather (K), or approximately 32 yd (29.5 m) each in A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, and K in any medium weight yarn.
- WeCrochet Brava Worsted yarn (100% acrylic, 3.5 oz/100 g/218 yd/200 m) – 1 skein in 28419 Clarity, or approximately 195 yd (178.5 m) in L in any medium weight yarn.
- US Size I-9/5.5 mm crochet hook, or size needed to obtain gauge.
- Yarn needle.
- Optional: Rotary cutter, acrylic ruler, and self-healing mat. I used the 45 mm rotary cutter and mat from the Cricut Rotary Cutting Kit with the 3” acrylic ruler.
Skill Level: Easy