The Color Block Triangle Scarf crochet pattern uses a simple stitch pattern repeat and includes instructions for customizing the size.
The scarf is really easy to crochet; aside from the increases required to create the triangle shape, it’s really just a one-row repeat at its core. So, it makes a perfect couch project while requiring just a little bit of concentration. The color changes create handy little milestones so you will be finished before you even realize it.
Finished Size: One Size (55″ x 27.5″)
- Hook: 5mm
- Yarn: Any worsted/medium weight/#4 yarn
- The amounts given here are for Paintbox Yarns Wool Mix Aran (180m/197yds per 100g skein; #4/Worsted; 50% Wool 50% Acrylic)
- Color 1: Midnight; 390 yds/360m; 200g; 2 skeins
- Color 2: Champagne White; 200 yds/185m; 110g; 2 skeins
- Color 3: Mustard; 240 yds/220m; 120g; 2 skeins
- Misc: Yarn Needle & Stitch markers
Skill Level: Easy