Design by Sarah Ruane from Ned and Mimi.
This striped crochet infinity scarf pattern is a feast of texture and color! The cozy scarf features simple stitch patterns, and the alternating stripe and color block sections are designed to hold your interest from start to finish.
- The pattern is written for one size (to fit an average adult), but it is very easy to customize.
- For the adult size in the pattern, the finished scarf measures approx. 8.75″ / 22.5cm in width and 54.75″ / 139cm in length/circumference.
- This pattern calls for any #3/DK/Light weight yarn.
- I used a combination of WeCrochet Alpaca Cloud DK and WeCrochet Kindred for my scarf.
- Some great alternatives (in a selection of different fibers) for your infinity scarf include:
- Paintbox Yarns Simply DK (100% Acrylic)
- Swish DK (100% Fine Superwash Merino Wool)
- King Cole Baby Alpaca DK (100% Baby Alpaca)
- For the striped section I used a 5.5mm (I-9) crochet hook, and for the color-block section I used a 4.5mm (US 7) crochet hook.
Skill Level: Easy
You Might Also Enjoy The Following
The colors in this crochet infinity scarf pattern are perfect for the fall but can be worn throughout the winter as well.
It’s beginner-friendly, cozy and stylish, making it perfect for crocheters of all skill levels!
This crochet scarf works up quick and easy. It is worked with two strands of yarn, making it nice and cozy as well.
This easy crochet cowl pattern is available in several sizes to fit toddlers, children and adults.
This holiday crochet cowl pattern is worked up in a pretty holiday variegated yarn to make it easy to accessorize during the Christmas season.
Whether it’s spring, fall or winter, this crochet bandana cowl pattern is just what you need to keep your neck cozy against the cold.