Design by Sarah Ruane from Ned & Mimi.
The Little Arrows Cowl is a chunky, cozy crochet cowl with a unique “diagonal chevron” stitch pattern. This stitch pattern creates the lovely “mini arrow” effect, and although it might look a little bit tricky, it’s actually really easy once you get the hang of it. There is also a video to help you out :-). The pattern is written for 3 sizes – toddler, child and adult.
Finished Sizes: Toddler/Child/Adult
- Yarn: Any chenille or velvet #6 / Super Bulky weight yarn.
- Any #5 / Bulky weight yarn.
- The amounts given here are for Paintbox Yarns Simply Chunky (136m/149yds per 100g skein; Weight 5/Bulky; 100% Acrylic).
- Toddler: 105 yds / 96 m (76g) – 1 skein
- Child: 125 yds / 114 m (92g) – 1 skein
- Adult: 150 yds / 137 m (109g) – 2 skeins
- Hook: 6.5mm (K-10.5) crochet hook (or hook required to meet gauge while keeping a loose tension).
- Yarn needle
- Stitch markers
Skill Level: Easy