Design by Marie Segares/Underground Crafter.
The amigurumi seraph adds a handmade touch to Christmas decorations. This is a beginner-friendly softie pattern is made in joined pieces and can easily be customized.
- Finished Size: Approximately 5.5” (14 cm) when stuffed.
- Gauge: Exact gauge is not critical for this project. Stitches should be small so fiber filling doesn’t show.
- Basic crochet stitches: chain, double crochet, half double crochet, single crochet, slip stitch
- Crocheting flat in rows, crocheting in the round in unjoined spirals
- Increasing and decreasing
- Crocheting in the back loop only
- Special stitch: invdec (with written explanation in pattern and link to tutorial)
- Red Heart Super Saver yarn (100% acrylic, 7 oz/198 g/364 yd/333 m) – 1 skein each in 334 Buff (CA), 311 White (CB), 321 Gold (CC), and 336 Warm Brown (CD), or approximately 20 yd (18.5 m) each in CA, CC, and CD, and 50 yd (46 cm) in CB in any medium weight yarn.
- US Size F-5/3.75 mm crochet hook, or size needed to obtain gauge.
- Yarn needle.
- Fairfield Poly-Fil Crafter’s Choice Dry Packing Fiber Fill.
- 10.5 mm black safety eyes – 1 pair.
- Clover Quick Locking Stitch Marker Set.
Skill Level: Easy