Design by Marie Segares/Underground Crafter.
Make these gingerbread amigurumi pals as part of a holiday display in your living room. Or gift them to a small child to bring them hours of fun with their newly made toy.
Make each one of these ragdoll style amigurumi unique, just like homestyle gingerbread cookies.
- Gauge: Face through Rnd 11 = 4.25” (11 cm) diameter with smaller hook. Exact gauge is not required for this pattern. Stitches should be small so that fiber filling doesn’t show.
- Finished Size: 11.5” (29.5 cm) tall x 9” (23 cm) across before stuffing.
- Basic crochet stitches: chain, single crochet, slip stitch
- Crocheting in the round, crocheting flat in rows
- Crocheting over yarn tails, changing colors, seaming, embroidery backstitch (pattern includes links to photo or video tutorials for each)
- Special stitches: fsc, sc2tog (pattern includes written instructions and link to video tutorial for each)
Materials To Make 2 Friends
- Lion Brand Pound of Love yarn (100% acrylic, 16 oz/454 g, 1,020 yd/932 m) – 1 skein in 126 Umber (CA), or approximately 400 yd (365 m) in CA in any medium weight yarn.
- Lion Brand Basic Stitch Premium yarn (100% acrylic, 3.5 oz/100 g/219 yd/220 m) – 1 skein each in 100 Snow (CB), 113 Garnet (CC), and 172 Ivy (CD), or approximately 10 yd (9 m) in CB, and 40 yd (36.5 m) each in CC and CD in any medium weight yarn.
- US Size F-5/3.75 mm crochet hook, or any size needed to obtain correct gauge.
- US Size G-6/4 mm crochet hook, or any size needed to obtain correct gauge.
- Fairfield Poly-Fil Premium Polyester Fiber Fill – 32 ounce bag.
- Clover Quick Locking Stitch Marker Set, or locking stitch markers.
- Yarn needle.
Skill Level: Easy
Other Patterns to Try:
- Gingerbread Dog House Ornament
- Gingerbread Tree Ornaments
- Gingerbread Girl Dress & Bow
- Gingerbread Man Pixel Square
- Preemie Gingerbread Boy Hat