Design by Marie Segares/Underground Crafter.
This classic pattern can be worked as a motif in your preferred size and then joined, or crocheted as one large hexagon as your final project.
- Finished Size: Adjustable. Pictured sample measures 6.5” (16.5 cm) across flat edges.
- Gauge: Through Round 6 in pattern = 6.5” (16.5 cm) across flat edges. Exact gauge is not critical for this project.
- Basic crochet stitches: chain, double crochet, single crochet, slip stitch
- Crocheting in the round
- Increasing, crocheting in chain spaces
- Lion Brand Jeans yarn (100% acrylic, 3.5 oz/100 g/246 yd/225 m) – 1 skein in 150 Vintage, or approximately 246 yd (225 m) in any medium weight yarn.
- US Size I-9/5.5 mm crochet hook, or size needed to obtain gauge.
- Yarn needle.
Skill Level: Beginner