Design by Marie Segares/Underground Crafter.
Welcome to Week 38 of the Textures and Tassels Blanket mystery crochet along! This week, I’m sharing the Vera Square, a 12″ (30.5 cm) square textured by a combination of puff stitches, stitches in the back loop, and crossed stitches.
Finished Size: 12″ (30.5 cm) square
- Lion Brand Heartland yarn (Solids: 100% acrylic, 5 oz/142 g, 251 yd/230 m; Tweeds: 94% acrylic/6% rayon, 4 oz/113 g, 200 yd/183 m): 14 skeins in your choice of colors, or approximately 3,320 yards/3,036 meters in any medium weight yarn.
- Clover Amour US Size I-9/5.5 mm crochet hook, or size that matches gauge or you prefer using with medium weight yarn.
- Clover Tassel Maker in Large or Small, or the bundle of both sizes (optional, but very helpful if you plan to finish your blanket with tassels).
- Clover Quick Locking Stitch Marker set (optional, but helpful for marking the front and holding pieces together for seaming).
- Clover Chibi yarn needle.
Skill Level: Intermediate
This beautiful afghan square is pieced together with four granny squares.
Basic C2C Afghan Square in HDC Boxes
This c2c crochet afghan square pattern is available in multiple sizes, making it a great go-to pattern to incorporate into afghans with other squares.
Flower Granny Square
Use this 12 inch square to make a bright and beautiful floral blanket for the summer. Use the same color sequence throughout or mix and match to clean up your stash.
This creative afghan square is perfect for Valentine’s, Christmas or year-round use!
This circle in a square afghan square features simple textures that would look superb in an afghan by itself or with other squares.
This beautifully textured afghan square measures 12 inches. It’s the perfect square for a sampler afghan with other squares or by itself.
Leave a Reply