Eastern Star Motif
Design by Marie Segares/Underground Crafter.
This six-pointed, lacy star makes a pretty motif, appliqué, or ornament. Follow the link in the pattern for a free tutorial for turning the Eastern Star into a felt-backed ornament gift tag with VELCRO® Brand Sticky Back for Fabrics Ovals! This project was designed for VELCRO® Brand’s #12DaysofChristmas 2019.
- Finished Size: Approximately 4.25” (11 cm) across from point to point.
- Gauge: Exact gauge is not critical for this project.
- Basic crochet stitches: chain, double crochet, half double crochet, single crochet, slip stitch
- Crocheting in the round, increasing, skipping stitches, crocheting in chain spaces
- Yarnspirations Patons Grace yarn (100% mercerized cotton, 1.75 oz/50 g, 125 yd/136 m) – 1 skein in 005 Snow, or approximately 60 yd (55 m) in any light weight yarn.
- US Size F-5/3.75 mm crochet hook, or any needed to obtain correct gauge.
- Yarn needle.
Skill Level: Easy