This washcloth combines post stitches and bobbles to create a gentle, exfoliating texture. This pattern is part of CAL Central’s 2018 Washcloth Crochet Along.
- Finished Size: 8.5” (21.5 cm) square.
- Gauge: Through Rnd 5 in pattern = 4” (10 cm) diameter. Exact gauge is not critical for this project.
- Basic crochet stitches: chain, single crochet, half double crochet, double crochet, slip stitch
- Crocheting in the round
- Increasing, crocheting in chain spaces
- Special stitches: bob, FPdc (with written explanations and video tutorials in pattern)
- Cascade Ultra Pima Paints yarn (100% cotton, 3.5 oz/100 g/220 yd/201 m) – 1 skein in 9781 Iris Mix, or approximately 130 yd (119 m) in any light weight, cotton yarn.
- US Size H-8/5 mm crochet hook, or size needed to obtain gauge.
- Yarn needle.
Skill Level: Intermediate