Design by Marie Segares/Underground Crafter.
A simple stitch pattern combined with two different colorways in a self-striping yarn makes a stunning scarf with a beautiful drape.
- Gauge: 32 sts = 6” (15 cm) in pattern. Exact gauge is not required for this pattern.
- Teen/Adult: 6” (15 cm) wide x 60.5” (153.5 cm) long.
- Basic crochet stitches: chain, double crochet, half double crochet, single crochet
- Crocheting crocheting flat in rows
- Changing colors (includes linked video tutorial) and crocheting into chain spaces
- King Cole Riot DK yarn (30% wool/70% acrylic, 3.5 oz/100 g, 324 yd/294 m) – 1 skein each in 3438 Parchment (CA) and 3437 Blue Jeans (CB), or approximately 280 yd (256 m) in each of 2 colors in any self-striping, light weight yarn.
- US Size G-6/4 mm crochet hook, or any size needed to obtain correct gauge.
- Yarn needle.
Skill Level: Easy