Design by Marie Segares/Underground Crafter.
This triangle scarf is a one-skein wonder. It works up quickly in a self-striping, bulky yarn. This pattern was originally designed for the One Skein Wonder Blog Hop with Desert Blossom Crafts, Joy of Motion Crochet, Counting Crafty Sheep, and Salty Pearl Crochet.
Finished Size: Teen/Adult: 50” (127 cm) wingspan x 10” (25.5 cm) spine.
- Basic crochet stitches: chain, double crochet, single crochet, slip stitch
- Crocheting flat in rows, increasing, decreasing
- Special stitch patterns: dc3tog, sc2tog (with written instructions and linked video tutorials in pattern)
- Lion Brand Scarfie yarn (78% acrylic/22% wool, 5.3 oz/150 g, 312 yd/285 m) – 1 skein in 227 Coral/Cream, or approximately 255 yd (233 m) in any bulky weight yarn.
- US Size K-10.5/6.5 mm crochet hook, or any size needed to obtain correct gauge.
- Yarn needle.
Skill Level: Intermediate