This huggable amigurumi toy has as much character as its namesake, the red panda. A rectangular granny square on its belly is the perfect size for including a gift card.
- Finished Size: 12” (30.5 cm) height.
- Gauge: Exact gauge is not critical for this project. Stitches should be small so that fiber filling doesn’t show.
- Basic crochet stitches: chain, double crochet, single crochet, slip stitch
- Crocheting in the round, crocheting flat in rows (for Ears)
- Increasing, decreasing, seaming
- Red Heart Super Saver yarn (100% acrylic, 7 oz/198 g/364 yd/333 m) – 1 skein each in 256 Carrot (CA), 312 Black (CB), and 334 Buff (CC), or approximately 140 yd (128 m) in CA, 70 yd (64 m) in CB, and 20 yd (18 m) in CC in any medium weight yarn.
- US Size F-5/3.75 mm crochet hook, or size needed to obtain gauge.
- Yarn needle.
- 12 mm black craft eyes –1 pair.
- 13 mm black oval craft nose – 1 piece.
- Clover Quick Locking Stitch Marker set, or locking stitch markers.
- Fairfield Poly-Fil Fiber Fill, 16 oz. bag.
Skill Level: Easy
This giant teddy bear is the perfect size for snuggling, especially for older children. He works up quick using a super bulky yarn.
Make this friendly bear amigurumi for your next baby shower gift, or for any small child who needs a cuddly bear to snuggle with.
This cute panda bear stands just 7 inches tall, making it the perfect toy for small children.
This crochet teddy bear amigurumi measures just under 10 inches tall, and makes for the perfect gift idea for any young child.
This polar bear pillow is the perfect size for use as a toy pillow or as a decorational pillow on the bed or couch.
Whether you are looking for something for a baby, small child, or even a teenager, this polar bear pal is going to be a hit.