Design by Marie Segares/Underground Crafter.
Wrap yourself in comfort with this hygge-inspired textured neckwarmer. Not only is it perfect for keeping you warm, but the texture is also a perfect match for all your outfits from casual to elegant.
Finished Size: Adult: 26” (67.25 cm) length x 9” (22.75 cm) width before seaming and blocking. 26” (67.25 cm) circumference x 12” (30.5 cm) width after seaming and blocking.
Gauge: 24 sts = 4” (10 cm) in pattern. Exact gauge is not critical for this project.
- Basic crochet stitches: chain, double crochet
- Crocheting flat in rows
- Skipping stitches, crocheting in chain spaces, seaming
- Special stitch pattern (FPdc) with written instructions and link to video tutorial in pattern
- Flying Goat Farm Zephyrette yarn (70% alpaca/20 % silk/10% cashmere, 200 yd/183 m) – 3 skeins in Neptune Green, or approximately 600 yd (549 m) in any fine weight yarn.
- US Size E-4/3.5 mm crochet hook, or size needed to obtain gauge.
- Yarn needle
Skill Level: Intermediate