Design by Marie Segares/Underground Crafter.
A simple stitch pattern and a retro color combination create a cozy, unisex scarf that can be worn straight or seamed into an infinity scarf.
- Finished Size: Adult: 52” (132 cm) long x 6” (15 cm) wide.
- Gauge: 13 sts = 4” (10 cm) in pattern. Exact gauge is not critical for this project.
- Basic crochet stitches: chain, double crochet, single crochet
- Crocheting flat in rows
- Changing colors, seaming
- Lion Brand Vanna’s Choice yarn (% acrylic, 3.5 oz/100 g/170 yd/156 m) – 1 skein each in 153 Black (CA), 130 Honey (CB), and 400 Oatmeal (CC), or approximately 165 yd (151 m) in each of 3 colors in any medium weight yarn.
- US Size I-9/5.5 mm crochet hook, or size needed to obtain gauge.
- Yarn needle.
Skill Level: Easy