This textured ripple pattern is a sweet treat, just like its namesake dessert. It’s a beautiful accessory for your living room, but would also make for a lovely baby blanket.
The finished size is for a throw that measures 31” (79 cm) wide x 30” (76 cm) long.
- Basic crochet stitches: chain, double crochet, single crochet, slip stitch
- Crocheting flat in rows (for blanket), crocheting in the round (for edging)
- Skipping stitches, increasing and decreasing, crocheting in chain spaces, crocheting in the back loop only
- Special stitches: dc2tog, dc3tog, dc4tog, h-cl (with written instructions in pattern)
3” (7.5 cm) between h-cl when measured horizontally. Exact gauge is not critical for this project.
- Cascade 220 Superwash Effects yarn (100% superwash wool, 3.5 oz/100 g/220 yd/201 m) – 3 skeins in 16 Grapes (CA), or approximately 660 yd (603 m) in any light medium weight yarn.
- Cascade 220 Superwash yarn (100% superwash wool, 3.5 oz/100 g/220 yd/201 m) – 3 skeins in 1915 Banana Cream (CB), or approximately 660 yd (603 m) in any light medium weight yarn.
- US Size H-8/5 mm crochet hook, or size needed to obtain gauge.
- Yarn needle.
If you enjoyed this free crochet pattern you might also enjoy more designs by Underground Crafter.