Design by Marie Segares/Underground Crafter.
This simple, knit-look beanie is a great way to highlight a special yarn.
- Finished Sizes: Preemie (Newborn, Infant, Toddler, Child, Teen/Adult). Photographed sample is size Teen/Adult.
- Gauge: Through Rnd 5 = 3.5” (9 cm) diameter in pattern. For best fit, always check your gauge.
- Basic crochet stitches: chain, half double crochet, slip stitch
- Crocheting in the round, increasing, crocheting into chain spaces, skipping stitches
- Roberta Rae Michigan Worsted yarn (100% wool, 3.5 oz/100 g, 200 yd/183 m) – 1 skein in Mint Frappe, or approximately 55 yd (70 yd/100 yd/125 yd/160 yd/190 yd)/50.5 m (64 m/ 91.5 m/114.5 m/146.5 m/174 m) in any medium weight yarn.
- US I-9/5.5 mm crochet hook, or any size needed to obtain correct gauge.
- Yarn needle.
- Stitch marker (optional).
Skill Level: Easy