This easy crochet blanket pattern combines a simple stitch with self- striping yarn to make the colorwork easy. Available in 6 sizes from micro preemie blanket through child blanket. This pattern was designed for Sunflower Cottage Crochet’s Preemie Crochet Challenge.
Finished Sizes: Micro Preemie Blanket (Small Preemie Blanket, Preemie/Car Seat Blanket, Stroller Blanket, Baby Blanket, Child Blanket)
- Micro Preemie Blanket: 15” (38 cm) x 15” (38 cm).
- Small Preemie Blanket: 20” (51 cm) x 20” (51 cm).
- Preemie/Car Seat Blanket: 25” (63.5 cm) x 30” (76 cm).
- Stroller Blanket: 30” (76 cm) x 35” (89 cm).
- Baby Blanket: 35” (89 cm) x 40” (101.5 cm).
- Child Blanket: 45” (114.5 cm) x 50” (127 cm).
- Basic crochet stitches: chain, single crochet, slip stitch
- Crocheting flat in rows (for center Block and for joining Blocks) and crocheting the round (for outer Block and Border)
- Crocheting in the back loop (includes link to video tutorial)
- Changing colors, covering yarn tails with crocheting, joining with single crochet seam, crocheting square Blocks (includes video tutorials)
- King Cole Baby Stripe DK yarn (100% acrylic, 3.5 oz/100 g/320 yd/290 m) in 3605 Baby Pink (CA) – 1 (2, 3, 4, 6, 9) skein(s), or approximately 279 yd (496 yd, 930 yd, 1,280 yd, 1,736 yd, 2,790 yd)/255 m (453.5 m, 850.5 m, 1,170.5 m, 1,587.5 m, 2,551 m) in CA in any self-striping, light weight yarn.
- King Cole Baby Safe DK yarn (100% everfresh acrylic, 3.5 oz/100 g/284 yd/260 m) in 5301 Pale Pink (CB) – 1 (1, 2, 2, 3, 4) skein(s), or approximately 126 yd (224 yd, 420 yd, 588 yd, 784 yd, 1,260 yd)/115 m (205 m, 384 m, 537.5 m, 717 m, 1,152 m) in CB in any light weight yarn.
- Nelsonwood US Size F-5/3.75 mm crochet hook, or size needed to obtain gauge.
- Yarn needle.
Skill Level: Easy
This ripple blanket pattern is available in three sizes, making it great for everyone.
This pretty striped granny blanket is worked up in an economic yarn, and is available in all sizes!
Babies are going to love the pretty colors in this crochet baby blanket pattern. On top of that, you got fun bobbles for their tiny little fingers to play with.
This crochet baby blanket features a combination of textures and stripes to keep your baby warm and entertained with vibrant colors!
A few simple stripes along with a pretty texture is what makes this crochet baby blanket stand out.
This open stitch baby blanket pattern is perfect for all seasons when you need a little extra to keep your little ones warm.