This textured, unisex coffee cup sleeve keeps hands cool while adding a handmade touch to your morning beverage.
- Size: 3.5” (9 cm) wide x 10” (25.5) long.
- Gauge: 7 sc = 2” (5 cm). Exact gauge is not critical for this project, but stitches should be tight to keep hands from getting burned by coffee cup.
- Basic crochet stitches: chain, single crochet, slip stitch
- Crocheting flat in rows, crocheting in the round (for edging)
- Special stitch: pf (with written instructions and link to video tutorial in pattern)
- Lily Sugar’n Cream Denim yarn (100% cotton, 2.5 oz/71 g/120 yd/110 m) – 1 skein in 1114 Indigo, or approximately 60 yd (55 m) in any medium weight cotton yarn.
- US Size I-9/5.5 mm crochet hook, or size needed to obtain gauge.
- Yarn or tapestry needle with eye small enough to sew through button.
- 1” (2.5 cm) sew through button.
Skill Level: Easy