Wrap yourself in a cozy but visually interesting hug before your next adventure. Style it as a scarf or as a shawl.
- Finished Size: Adult: 62” (157.5 cm) wingspan x 12.75” (32.5 cm) spine.
- Gauge: 16
hdc= 4” (10 cm) across. Exact gauge is not critical for this project.
- Basic crochet stitches: chain, half double crochet
- Crocheting flat in rows
- Crocheting in the back/third loop and decreasing (with written instructions and linked video tutorials)
- Universal Classic Shades Frenzy yarn (70% acrylic/30% wool, 3.5 oz/100 g, 159 yd/145 m) – 3 skeins in 907 Urban Transit, or approximately 370
yd(338.5 m) in any bulky weight yarn.
- US K-10.5/6.5 mm crochet hook, or any size needed to obtain correct gauge.
- Yarn needle.
- Stitch marker (optional).
Skill Level: Easy