Design by Marie Segares/Underground Crafter.
This tiny sweater can be used as an appliqué, pin, or ornament. Follow the link in the pattern for a free tutorial for turning the Mini Sweater into a felt-backed ornament gift tag with VELCRO® Brand Sticky Back for Fabrics Ovals!
- Finished Size: Approximately 2.5” (8 cm) tall x 4.5” ( cm) across from arm to arm.
- Gauge: Exact gauge is not critical for this project. Stitches should be small so that ornament backing doesn’t show through.
- Basic crochet stitches: chain, single crochet, slip stitch
- Crocheting in the round in unjoined spirals, increasing, skipping stitches, changing colors (optional)
- Special stitch: invdec with written explanation and link to tutorials in pattern
- Red Heart Super Saver yarn (100% acrylic, 7 oz/198 g, 364 yd/333 m) – 1 skein each in 319 Cherry Red (CA) and 368 Paddy Green (CB), or approximately 30 yd (27.5 m) in CA and 15 yd (14 m) in CB in any medium weight yarn.
- US Size F-5/3.75 mm crochet hook, or any needed to obtain correct gauge.
- Clover Quick Locking Stitch Marker Set.
- Yarn needle.
Skill Level: Easy