Mini Christmas Tree
Design by Marie Segares/Underground Crafter.
This simple tree can be used as an appliqué, pin, or ornament. Follow the link in the pattern for a free tutorial for turning the Mini Christmas Tree into a felt-backed ornament gift tag with VELCRO® Brand Sticky Back for Fabrics Ovals!
- Finished Size: Approximately 3.25” (8 cm) tall.
- Gauge: Exact gauge is not critical for this project. Stitches should be small so that ornament backing doesn’t show through.
- Basic crochet stitches: chain, single crochet, slip stitch
- Crocheting flat in rows, increasing
- Red Heart Super Saver yarn (100% acrylic, 7 oz/198 g, 364 yd/333 m) – 1 skein each in 368 Paddy Green (CA) and 365 Coffee (CB), or approximately 30 yd (27.5 m) in CA and 15 yd (14 m) in CB in any medium weight yarn.
- US Size F-5/3.75 mm crochet hook, or any needed to obtain correct gauge.
- Yarn needle.
Skill Level: Easy