Design by Marie Segares/Underground Crafter.
This 12” (30.5 cm) square starts with a textured, berrylicious center and ends with one of my favorite crochet stitch patterns: the v-stitch! This pattern was designed for the 2019 Block a Week with JulieAnny Crochet Along.
- Finished Size: Motif: 12” (30.5 cm) square.
- Gauge: Motif = 12” (30.5 cm) square in pattern. Exact gauge is not critical for this project.
- Basic crochet stitches: chain, double crochet, half double crochet, single crochet, slip stitch
- Crocheting in the round, increasing, crocheting in the back loop only, skipping stitches, crocheting into chain spaces
- Special stitches: bob, FPsc (with video tutorials linked in the pattern), and v-st
- Lion Brand Crayola Cake yarn (100% acrylic, 3 oz/85 g, 177 yd/162 m) – 1 skein in 601 Maximum Red, or approximately 135 yd (123.5 m) in any medium weight yarn.
- US Size J-10/6 mm crochet hook, or any size needed to obtain correct gauge.
- Yarn needle.
Skill Level: Intermediate
This beautiful afghan square is pieced together with four granny squares.
Basic C2C Afghan Square in HDC Boxes
This c2c crochet afghan square pattern is available in multiple sizes, making it a great go-to pattern to incorporate into afghans with other squares.
Flower Granny Square
Use this 12 inch square to make a bright and beautiful floral blanket for the summer. Use the same color sequence throughout or mix and match to clean up your stash.
This creative afghan square is perfect for Valentine’s, Christmas or year-round use!
If you love simple textures then you will love this crochet afghan square. It starts off in circle, is worked into a square for a beautiful design.
This circle in a square afghan square features simple textures that would look superb in an afghan by itself or with other squares.
Leave a Reply