Design by Marie Segares/Underground Crafter.
This 12” (30.5 cm) square starts with a textured, berrylicious center and ends with one of my favorite crochet stitch patterns: the v-stitch! This pattern was designed for the 2019 Block a Week with JulieAnny Crochet Along.
- Finished Size: Motif: 12” (30.5 cm) square.
- Gauge: Motif = 12” (30.5 cm) square in pattern. Exact gauge is not critical for this project.
- Basic crochet stitches: chain, double crochet, half double crochet, single crochet, slip stitch
- Crocheting in the round, increasing, crocheting in the back loop only, skipping stitches, crocheting into chain spaces
- Special stitches: bob, FPsc (with video tutorials linked in the pattern), and v-st
- Lion Brand Crayola Cake yarn (100% acrylic, 3 oz/85 g, 177 yd/162 m) – 1 skein in 601 Maximum Red, or approximately 135 yd (123.5 m) in any medium weight yarn.
- US Size J-10/6 mm crochet hook, or any size needed to obtain correct gauge.
- Yarn needle.
Skill Level: Intermediate