Design by Marie Segares/Underground Crafter.
This easy peasy blanket features stretched, W-shaped ripples. Made without complicated decreases, it uses a simple, one-row repeat. Customize it using your favorite colors or by adjusting the stripe sequence.
- Finished Size: Child’s Blanket or Throw: 43.5” (110.5 cm) wide x 43” (109 cm) long.
- Gauge: 17 sts = 4” (10 cm) in pattern. Exact gauge is not critical for this project.
- Basic crochet stitches: chain, double crochet
- Crocheting flat in rows
- Changing colors, increasing, decreasing by skipping stitches, crocheting in the back loop only
- Red Heart Super Saver Stripes yarn (100% acrylic, 5 oz/141 g/236 yd/216 m) – 3 skein(s) in 4967 Cool Stripe (CA), or approximately 708 yd (647.5 m) in any (CYC weight name) weight yarn.
- Red Heart Super Saver yarn (100% acrylic, 7 oz/198 g/364 yd/333 m) – 2 skein(s) in 368 Paddy Green (CB), or approximately 728 yd (666 m) in any medium weight yarn.
- US Size I-9/5.5 mm crochet hook, or size needed to obtain gauge.
- Yarn needle.
Skill Level: Easy