Design by Marie Segares/Underground Crafter.
The Pepper and Salt Panda crochet pattern is a softie that is small enough to tote on adventures yet large enough for little hands to hug. This cute creature can stand on its own thanks to weighted pellets in its feet.
- Basic crochet stitches: chain, single crochet, slip stitch
- Crocheting in the round
- Crocheting over yarn tails, changing colors, magic adjustable ring (pattern includes linked video tutorials)
- Seaming with single crochet (pattern includes video tutorial)
- Seaming with whipstitch (pattern includes link to photo tutorial)
- Special Stitch Pattern: Bob (includes written description and video tutorial)
- Special Stitch Pattern: Invdec (includes written description and link to video tutorial)
Finished Size: Approximately 7” (18 cm) tall after stuffing.
- King Cole Fashion Aran yarn (70% acrylic/30% wool, 3 oz/100 g, 219 yd/200 m) – 1 skein each in 3318 Black (CA) and 45 Natural (CB), or approximately 85 yd (78 m) in each of 2 colors in medium weight acrylic or acrylic blend yarn.
- US Size F-5/3.75 mm crochet hook, or size needed to obtain gauge.
- Stitch marker set.
- Bent-tip yarn needle.
- 12 mm black safety eyes – 1 pair.
- Fairfield Poly-Fil Premium Polyester Fiber Fill – 16 oz. bag.
- Fairfield Poly-Fil Poly-Pellets Weighted Stuffing Beads – 24 oz. bag.
- Pair of stockings or tights.
- Tablespoon (for measuring stuffing beads).
Skill Level: Easy
You Might Also Enjoy The Following
This crochet teddy bear amigurumi measures just under 10 inches tall, and makes for the perfect gift idea for any young child.
This polar bear pillow is the perfect size for use as a toy pillow or as a decorational pillow on the bed or couch.
Whether you are looking for something for a baby, small child, or even a teenager, this polar bear pal is going to be a hit.
This polar bear amigurumi is all decked for the winter holidays. He’s a nice size, making him perfect for toddlers and older children.
This cute faced Crochet Teddy Bear pillow will make a great decor for your rooms or this would make a great gift for any kid.
This Little Bear Free Amigurumi Pattern is easy for anyone to make, whether you’re a beginner or have been crocheting for years.