Design by CrochetNCrafts.
This moss stitch baby blanket crochet pattern features a few stripes to help use up a partial skein of yarn. It works up quick and easy, and is perfect for both boys and girls.
It is worked up in a super bulky yarn, which not only makes it quick to crochet, but you also get big bold textures across the fabric on both sides.
- Gauge: 9 sts/chs and 9 rows = 4″.
- Finished Size: 31″ by 31″.
- Yarn: Bernat Blanket (Super Bulky, #6; 100% Polyester; 10.5oz/300g; 220yds/201m) Colors: CA = Vintage White, 2 balls; CB = Shadow Purple, 1 ball.
- Crochet Hooks: 9mm and 8mm.
- Other: Measuring Tape, Scissors, Yarn Needle.
Skill Level: Beginner
This baby blanket pattern features a beautifully textured stitch pattern that’s perfect for both baby boys and girls.
This gorgeous baby blanket works up in 8 hours or less, making it great for a last minute baby shower gift.
This pretty baby blanket can be crocheted in both boy and girl colors.
If you love texture, then this baby blanket is for you!
FREE crochet pattern for a Wildflower Afghan by Little Monkeys Crochet.
This cheerful baby afghan is pieced together with 10 inch granny squares. It’s shown here in a baby size, but you could actually make this as large as you wanted to.