This Christmas Lights Blanket is the perfect holiday accessory to add to your home this season. The lemon peel stitch adds the perfect texture to simulate freshly fallen snow! I designed this Christmas Lights Blanket as a gift for my Aunt. Her birthday is just a few days before Christmas, so one of their family traditions is to go and see Christmas lights on her birthday. And isn’t that just the perfect way to celebrate a December birthday?
Stroller 30″ x 36″
Throw 52″ x 60″
Twin 59″ x 85″
- 5 mm (H) hook*, or hook compatible with yarn.
- #4 medium worsted weight yarn I used Hobby Lobby’s I Love This Yarn* in white, green, red for the blanket, plus yellow, orange, light green, blue & purple for the Christmas Lights.
- Stroller (30”x36”)-4 skeins (1420 yds) for main blanket
- Throw Size (52”x 60”)-I used 6 skeins (2130 yds) of Hobby Lobby’s I Love This Yarn in White for the main blanket
- Twin Size (59” x 85”)-8 skeins (2840 yds) for the main blanket
Skill Level: Beginner
Design by Crystal from ChristaCoDesign