Christmas Lights Blanket
Design by Crystal from ChristaCoDesign
This Christmas Lights Blanket is the perfect holiday accessory to add to your home this season. The lemon peel stitch adds the perfect texture to simulate freshly fallen snow! I designed this Christmas Lights Blanket as a gift for my Aunt. Her birthday is just a few days before Christmas, so one of their family traditions is to go and see Christmas lights on her birthday. And isn’t that just the perfect way to celebrate a December birthday?
- Stroller 30″ x 36″
- Throw 52″ x 60″
- Twin 59″ x 85″
- 5 mm (H) hook*, or hook compatible with yarn.
- #4 medium worsted weight yarn I used Hobby Lobby’s I Love This Yarn* in white, green, red for the blanket, plus yellow, orange, light green, blue & purple for the Christmas Lights.
- Stroller (30”x36”)-4 skeins (1420 yds) for main blanket
- Throw Size (52”x 60”)-I used 6 skeins (2130 yds) of Hobby Lobby’s I Love This Yarn in White for the main blanket
- Twin Size (59” x 85”)-8 skeins (2840 yds) for the main blanket
Skill Level: Beginner
FREE crochet pattern for an Alternating Afghan by CrochetN’Crafts.
Bobblehead Gingerbread Lovey
This gingerbread lovey makes for the perfect gift during the Christmas Holidays, at a baby shower throughout the year!
Bonnie’s Christmas Double Hearts
These pretty hearts make for a perfect gift for anyone on your list.
Bonnie’s Poinsettia Afghan Square
This poinsettia afghan square features a beautiful frame around the poinsettia.
Cactus Flower Granny
This crochet cactus flower granny pattern is available in both Spanish and English.
Candy Cane Pixel Square
FREE crochet pattern for a Candy Cane Pixel Square by Repeat Crafter Me.